Who are we and the objective of this Policy –
Pryde is a website(www.pryde.in) owned and operated by Mapps Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd. a company registered and incorporated under the Companies Act,2013, whose address is at #203, 3rd floor, PavaniPlaza,Taj Enclave, Khairatabad, Hyderabad-500004, India.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information but not limited to the following-
- Contact information including email address
- Internet protocol address
- Driving license information
- Address proof
- Aadhar for Indians
- Passport and Visa information for International users
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers etc.
We track the location of all our vehicles to locate the user in case of emergencies, accidents, thefts or any other mishaps. The same data may be shared with insurance companies, government agencies or the law enforcement agencies in the course of an investigation.
User information will be collected and shared through the GPS devices and shared with third party applications to improvise the services
We may collect your Personal Information as well as other information from third parties like business partners; contractors; vendors.
Permissions required on Mobile application –
- Camera and Photo Gallery – Users would be required to upload documents such as Drivers license or ID proof on the app to use our services
- Location – Will be required only if the user requires a home delivery service
- User tracking – To improvise the app experience and user behavior
Use of Information
- We will use all your personal information for record keeping to provide you a better rental experience through www.royalbrothers.com
- To give you proper information about best rental product for you
- To update you on various new product and services
- To send you statement or invoice
- To collect and refund the payment to you
- To Marketing/Advertising/Promotional or Business communications
- To Notify you on various security and administrative issues
- To respond you on your queries and questions
- To Send you the information that may be of interest to you
- To address you if we have a proven point that you are violating the right of any third party or any agreement or policy that governs your use of website services/product.
We may store some information on your system such as cookies. Cookies are for record keeping purposes and to ensure that you don’t need to provide your information repeatedly. Cookies allow us to recognize who you are when you arrive at our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other information you, as a site visitor, have provided us. We may place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Third Party
- Account Deletion
A user can choose to delete its account with Pryde website if the user wishes to do so. The profile page has a delete button that will enable the user to delete the account from the Pryde website and Mobile application resulting in the profile being unusable and disallowing access to all the current and upcoming services as well as promotional offers of Pryde.
- User Opt out
A user can opt out from disclosing data and sensitive information to us. However in our case the user data cannot be deleted as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 and the “Rent a motorcycle scheme 1997” requires any service provider in India to retain the user data. The data may be crucial for the Insurance companies, Government and law enforcement agencies to track incidents, investigate claims, criminal activities or security breaches.
You have the option of not disclosing Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to Us. Your personal identifiable information on our website will be retained for a period of 5 years. In the event that You choose not to disclose Sensitive Personal Information, you may not be able to access multiple areas of the Platform or avail our e-commerce facility / services provided on the Platform.
You agree to indemnify and hold Royal Brothers harmless from:(i) any actions, claims, demands, suits, damages, losses, penalties, interest and other charges and expenses (including legal fees and other dispute resolution costs) made by any third party due to or arising out of any violation of the terms of this Policy; (ii)any acts or deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on Your part; or (iii) for violations committed by You.
If you have any grievances against the Website’s privacy practices, or you apprehend that your privacy is compromised at the Website, please Mail us: email@example.com or call us at 9346849636, we assure you, we will pro-actively address your concerns
Please note that the policy may change from time to time. In case of any changes the same will be updated on the website without any prior notices.
In case of any discrepancies, please contact the respective –
Mr.Mady, the designated grievance handling officer under Information technology act, 2000.
Email -pryde firstname.lastname@example.org